Monday, August 31, 2009

26 weeks!

I need to start doing better on pictures again! I have hardly taken any in quite awhile. This morning I went to do some belly pictures and Jessi wanted in on the action too. :D 26 weeks!





Baby seems to be doing good.. obvously growing! I started painting his room last night. Only one wall so far, but that was our "test wall" so we could see how we really wanted to do it. Once we get it painted we can start on the flooring.. and then putting everything in it!
I got a fortune cookie Friday night (The 28th) that said: "remember three months from this date. Good things are in store for you."
That would be very funny if baby came that day (Nov. 28th).. I've jokingly been guessing that day! (It's the day after the Nebraska/Colorado football game, which is always a BIG deal. Since I always get sooo into the games, I've been joking that it could put me into labor.) My actual due date is December 4th.

2 comments:

Jeanette said...

Man I wish I had looked that Good pregnant! Love the dueling bellies picture!

Njos Family said...

Baby Boy is growing!