Thursday, October 29, 2009

Our weekend

This last weekend, Dad, Relyssa, Meshayla & Morgen came up to see us! Mom & Kara & Kaela were supposed to come also, but Kara got sick a few hours before they were going to leave so they didn't come :(

Jessi looked like a little monster:


The kids goofed off a little: (Meshayla has "Olive eyes" here!)



Jessi was so happy to see her Aunties again!



We played clue... And as you can see, some people didn't have a clue!





Jessi played dead:


We went to town and watched a little bit of the Husker game... (Not a great game!)






After meeting, we stayed for lunch and then everybody left!




The rest of the pictures can be seen on Mom's blog

5 comments:

The J's said...

I'll put some more on, there's not a whole lot...(EXCEPT of Relyssa jumping rocks in the river!!)

Lynisha Weeda said...

Cute pictures!

auntieKey said...

dalayna....you look so sweet....I never get tired of seeing pg mommies....One older special friend years ago told me when I was expecting our 1st..."What a beautiful Lady-in-Waiting" Now I often think of that....especially when it is my girl or my nieces!
Jessi looked like she was in her glory. What lucky little "one-a-kins" these kiddos are to have young aunties and uncs to play with them now and then!

Hugs to you all

Njos Family said...

Jeff loves to play CLUE, and I love the picture where we can see the baby bump - how cute.

Bonnie said...

Hello to the ND cousins waiting for the baby. I couldn't remember your due date and see that it's coming. How exciting!