Saturday, April 24, 2010

Barrett Loves Sophie

Meet Sophie, She's Barrett's new friend. He loves her and I do too!
Sophie is made out of all-natural rubber and her paint is food paint. She's the perfect size for B to get his hands in and keep a hold of her. She's awesome for teething because he can just shove whichever part happens to be the closest into his mouth. He also loves that she gives him a little squeak once in a while.

"Mom...

How am I supposed to play with her when I need my hands to hold myself up?"

Yummm!

Thumb or Sophie?

Sophie wins!

I've got my eye on you!

Sophie's pretty nice to cuddle with too.

Mmmm, A rump roast!

Leg's pretty good!

Oh yeah, that's the stuff!

8 comments:

Relyssa Weeda said...

haha :) he is adorable. and awesome idea for toys too :) although i just dont understand what you have against lead paint..i mean..come on.

Sara-Nicole said...

I love it.... :)

Wrena said...

Darling eyes, and sweet lil cheeks! Thanks for keeping us all up on lil B. and his cuteness :D

Lynisha Weeda said...

CUTE! Does Pout sell them?

Dalayna said...

Yep! That's where I got it. Oh, and it's made in France, not China! So that's a plus ;)

gkey said...

dear MamaD,
I LOVE giraffes. If I was to say a favorite animal that would be it. We had a couple (yeah the old kind that probably causes all kinds of awful things) that Jax loved to hold onto...just the right shape for little hands to grasp. Sophie looks PERFECT though, and glad they are making nice safe toys like this for babies....and in FRANCE for a change eh?!
love,
remembering the cute baby giraffe
(retired on the shelf now)
in
NE

Heather said...

awwww! so adorable!

Angie said...

hmm...I'm gonna have to visit Pout next time I'm in Fargo. I need to check out some little Sophie's and those amber teething necklaces.
Barrett's getting big! What a cutie!