Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Little GIRL blue

I just finished these longies for Little Miss Raya Sunshine! Blue is my favorite color, so when I see blue little girl clothes, I have a hard time resisting them so when I got this blue wool, I knew exactly what it would be for!
I haven't done the icord (Tie) (Planning on doing it in the white) and they're a little long.. I'm hoping to wait to have her wear them until she starts walking so they stay a little nicer than the ones she crawls all over in!





4 comments:

Wrena said...

Darling little Dollie!

Gramma's Corner said...

I just love those 'longie things'. I want to make them, I want to have TIME to make them.

The J's said...

They are just so very cute, you did a great job. The little girl truly IS a ray of Sunshine--what a sweetie she is. I have the most darling grandkids!!!

priscilla Herndon said...

The "longies" are so cute! I can't believe you made them! The pictures are so cute, or I should say the girl in the pictures. I want to come and hold her....and read stories to Jessie and Baby Bear.