Thursday, July 16, 2009

Pictures of baby Boy!

Here's our pictures :) Baby wouldn't roll over to get a good profile picture.
Feet:

Looking at face:

All of baby :)his hand was waving in front of his face, so that's a little blurry, but I love how you can see his legs curled up and everything :)


And, sharing another purchase :) I got these (The top pair only) off ebay for pretty cheap! I want more than one pair, but I limited myself to one pair for now and I want to see if they're something I could make myself. (These are just cute pants, not longies or anything :) )

5 comments:

Lynisha Weeda said...

THOSE are adorable!!!!!!

Janelle said...

Love those! Think I might have to find the pattern. :)

Jen said...

I think those pants are adorable too!

Laura Jelinek said...

Man I want some of those for me!! I think they would help me look cute:-) GRIN they are adorable!

Huisman5 said...

Won't it be so fun to snuggle up with the little guy!? The clothes are so cute!