Monday, July 13, 2009

Finally, an update!!

I feel like it's been forever! Lol!

Friday the 3rd... spend the evening over at Jon & Sara's. Had some s'mores and watched the neighbors fireworks :D






On the 4th we went to a new pack that was really cool. Jessi got to play for awhile and then we went to the fireworks display in Moorhead. Wyatt feel asleep even though they were pretty loud!






We're having alot of fun with Relyssa here :) She's been a big help to me too. I've been having horrible headaches and some really bad Sciatic nerve pain, so it's nice having someone around to help with stuff when I feel like I just can't do anymore.

We had our ultrasound last Thursday... As most of you know now, we're having a BOY!
You can color me shocked since I thought for sure we were having another little girl :D Now off to the little world of blues and greens and trucks and dinosaurs.... Lol!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boys are so fun! Your're gonna' love it.

MeMaw

Jeanette said...

Glad to have you back in the blogging world!!!!!


Boys are fun...they are so different than girls, but very fun and easy in their own way!

Congratulations!

The J's said...

I am so excited to have another little grandson!!
Such cute pictures of Missy on the slide too!

Njos Family said...

Yeah a new boy cousin - Desmond can't wait.

Njos Family said...

Oh and we would also like to see another picture of baby boy :)

Dalayna said...

Melinda, I'll have to remember!!
We didn't get a "great" profile picture because he was face down and wouldn't roll over :D

Neisha said...

boys are fun too! and there are now cute clothes for boys.