Monday, November 23, 2009

Who knew diapers could be so fun?

All my diapers are washed and ready to go! It's funny getting excited about diapers. But they're SO tiny and cute! All of the ones here are just my newborn sized diapers.
I haven't bought ANY disposable diapers! I have 1 that I got as a sample and that's it! Haha! So these better work right away ;)
So here's my "Stash"!

Pockets/all-in-ones (No cover needed, these are the whole diaper)
4 Happy Heiney pocket diapers, (Missing 2) 4 Bum Genius all-in-ones, (Missing 1) and 5 Blueberry pocket diapers.
Fitteds: (Generally, you use covers with these. Covers don't always need to be changed, depending on how wet/dirty the diaper gets)
4 Muttaquins, 5 Kissaluv 0's, 3 Made with love (WAHM's)
Somehow these missed the picture ;) 2 drybee's bamboo
Covers & accessories
For some reason this picture won't post right. Anyways.. 1 bummies cover, 12 prefolds and 3 dozon cloth wipes.

Longies/covers: (Longies: knit wool or fleece pants.. Diaper cover and pants in one! I love them! Wool is VERY absorbent, can hold more than twice it's weight in water. Best part of all, they don't need washed all the time unless soiled!)
Fleece: one WAHM cover and a WAHM made longies set.. the set is a preemie size, so it will probably only fit on day one if at all! LOL! (Shirt is NB size)

WAHM made wool knit longies
WAHM made "Ooga Booga monsters" longie set.. I also have a shirt that says "baby monster" in blue.. also maches the longies above.
WAHM made "scrapie" (Made from wool yarn scraps) longies & hat
WAHM made longies, hat, gloves and booties set

And, my sleep sack, hat & scarf knit by Shelly!

9 comments:

Neisha said...

cute. wish i knew how to knit

Gramma's Corner said...

I hope you like to wash diapers, I never really minded,
SHELLEY :)

Dalayna said...

Nope, I don't mind :D
We have a diaper sprayer hooked up to the toilet for the poopy ones, so washing is super easy, just like washing clothes.

Lynisha Weeda said...

Nice!!!

The J's said...

One thing I've noticed with using cloth diapers, (the nice ones) is they take up alot more space on baby, and they outgrow their clothes faster!!

Laura Jelinek said...

ha! so it is OFFICIAL!! You are naming him BABY MONSTER!! wow

jrjelinek said...

Love the diaper collection and all the assessories. Mom is right the Lyrah outgrows her clothes faster because of the big bottom but I love the cloth diapers. Looking forward to seeing baby monster in them.

Njos Family said...

I have thought about getting a diaper sprayer - I worry that the spray won't be powerful enough and if it is it will be splashing all over the toilet/bathroom. So let me know how it goes.

Cloth Diapers said...

That is a great stash. Of course you should get excited about newborn cloth diapers. They are way too cute! Love all the great longies!

We have not had a problem with Eva outgrowing her clothes too fast. We only have to size up on onesies.