Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Years challenge

A few of us have decided to put together a "New years challenge blog" for weight loss/ heathy eating type stuff.

I'm thinking maybe a once a week weigh in. You don't have to post your weight, just what you lost/gained or didn't and inches if you want to also.
If you want, a goal check-in then too. Like my goal is to drink at least 80 oz of water every day, start eating better foods and cut High fructose corn syrup out of all of our foods.

I was also thinking, anybody who wanted to could join in a "money pot". For every weigh in you gain weight, you add $5 to the pot. If you stay the same as the week before, you put $2 in. Then at the end the person who loses the most weight gets the pot. Just an Idea. Not everyone would have to do it if they wanted. The "pot" could be a paypal account.

If anybody would like to do this with us, let me know as the blog will be private and so I can add you to the author list. If you're not intrested in weight loss but have a different challange that you'd like to do, feel free. I would also work for spending challenges, etc. I might just do that one along with the weight one. I know Wade would like it. Lol!

If you do want to do it, I'll need your email address to add you to the author list so you can either leave it in the comment section or email it to me at layna_29@yahoo.com

The blog will be ready to go by New years.

3 comments:

The J's said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR Honeys!!
Love, Mom

Heather said...

Happy New Year!

You should be proud of me...yesterday I bought a couple things for Mom in WalMart, and said "No sack please!" So that's one less plastic grocery bag that got used... :)

The J's said...

Happy New Year! Our computer has been down and the college not open so no blog for a while. I would like to join the challenge guess I should email. Love, JR