Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Babysteals.com :)

BabySteals.com

Today I got 2 Drybees bamboo diapers off of http://www.babysteals.com/ for %40 off :) (In honor of Earth Day of course!)
I like babysteals.com because they have a new steal everyday and they always have cool stuff on there... Slings, diapers, baby clothes, baby shoes and all sorts of stuff, for usually around 40-75% off! They have super fast shipping too.. I always get my stuff within a few days.

And for posting this I'm entered into a contest to win a $150 certificate to babysteals. WooHoo! :D

4 comments:

jrjelinek said...

Hey how do you get the little calendar at the top that tells how long till the baby is born?

I will have to check out babysteals.com. The other web site I looked at gives you 20% off coupon for posting info about there necklaces on your blog or web page.

Dalayna said...

Jeanne, if you click on it, it will take you to the site to make your own!

reeses said...

ahaha. you should be a spoksperson :)
you sound like one :)
but good job.
i forgot how much $$ people usually spend on diapers..but its alot :( yay for us :)

lemoniepants said...

thanks for the post about our birthday!

emily (babysteals mama)