Thursday, June 18, 2009

Redneck tank top

A email I got from Mom today, since I forgot my camera again...

True Redneck Tube Top!!!!

This was taken in front of the Gardendale, Alabama , Wal-Mart, where the young lady was shopping at the Flea market.
This is hysterical! Look at it closely.



Now I ask you...

Who stands and looks at a pair of men's briefs and says hummmm ... I can make me a nice summer top from these!!
On the other hand ... $6 for a three pack is a good price!!
But what if they weren't bought new? That's redneck recycling at its best.
Don't throw out yer feller's drawers when the skid marks don't wash out no more.
Just cut the crotch out and wear'em.

How very Green!

9 comments:

jrjelinek said...

HAHAHAHAHA that is halarical. Um only one problem if I did that with my husbands underware I would have to cut the legs off also.

Dalayna said...

Nah, then you'd have sleeves ;)

The J's said...

LOL!!! This one came from Aunt Elaine, and it really is a hoot!!

Helen said...

That is so funny!

Lynisha Weeda said...

ROFL!!!!!!

Huisman5 said...

Oh, the comments that could come from this one! I'll have to show Wayne this one!

Heather said...

ROFL!!!!!!

Unknown said...

eh, don't think I'd go THAT far with recycling things! lol wouldn't work so well with boxers, anyway, maybe!

Grumpy and Dayka said...

You have got to be kidding!! Those are hysterical!!! I had to 'wipe'~ and NOT with recycled anything either!! :>) ~ the tears from my eyes over that picture...