Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Update & Expectnet game

It's been awhile :)
We just got back from 9 days in NE/WY.... we had a great time! Spend Sat-Wed. at Jack & Ruth's. (Memaw & Papa's) Jessi had so much fun playing with Shaun (her cousin) while they were there too. On Wed. we met up with Lynisha & Jeanne in Scottsbluff, had a little fun with a tornado. I'll have to find my pictures tomorrow, I have a pretty good one of the tornado.
Then we went to Antioch convention, which was SO good to be there!
We brought my sister Relyssa home with us to stay for awhile!! Jessi's already loving having her here and hopefully we'll get some good times in, especially with me being off for 3 of the weeks while she's here. Since she's getting married in Dec, some of that fun will include wedding dress shopping! YAY!
Speaking of time off, a trailer order came in, so Wade's back at work now for 3 weeks and then will have the remaining 4 weeks off. 5 weeks is better than 8 weeks off!

I feel like this is such a random boring post! Haha!
Here's our expectnet game.... Come play!! It's almost 3 weeks until we find out what we're having!


If you'd like some "hints"....
Last time we heard the heartbeat, it was 140's-150's, Salty and sour things have helped keep me from getting sick, I've only thrown up once and I'm not sure if that was from being pregnant or if I had a touch of the flu since Jessi hadn't been feeling good the day before that.

4 comments:

Judy Cronk said...

Enjoyed your chit chat-will check for pictures! Happy dress shopping!

jrjelinek said...

I'll try to get that on my blog page but right now I am to hungery and have to go eat or my not so tiny baby will probably keep on kicking me.

Angie said...

Ugh -- don't even tell me you only threw up once!! So not fair... :) Did you know Jessi was a girl? I'll have to venture a guess! I was thinking about doing one of those..'cept you'll all have to wait til baby actually arrives!

Dalayna said...

Yeah, but that's not to say I havn't had nausea. Sometimes I think I would feel better if I could just throw up. And I'm still not feeling well.. for me it doesn't go away at the 2nd tri :(
We did know Jessi was a girl.
And you don't have that much further to go! It'll be so exciting!