Monday, November 10, 2008

Expecting a BABY!!!

Jon and Sara are, that is! :D

We had Sara's baby shower on Saturday. It turned out pretty fun and we (barely) had enough room for everyone!

The invites:


The cake:

Sara opening gifts:

She's planning on using cloth diapers too, so I had these made for her from Butterfly Bunz ~ They're SO super soft and adorable! (Those are Jessi's little hands.. she wanted them!)
Front:

Back: (The green one says "Funky Monkey")

The gorgeous Mama:

We thought THIS was very funny. We were trying to get a good picture of the 3 of us (Sara, Amy & I) and Amy figured she could put the timer on her camera because the whole holding it in front of us thing wasn't working.
Sara, Tired of pictures:

And the night before the shower. She wanted something cold for the swelling in her feet.
This was all I had!
Sara got a ton of awsome stuff. Now all we need is the new Baby!!
We can't wait to meet him/her.

6 comments:

The J's said...

Your invites turned out very cute!
Great job!
The diapers are adorable! Who ever would have thought you could "drool" over a diaper??! lol!!

Lynisha Weeda said...

LOL at that video!
Very cute invites and diapers of course! I suppose if I start CD'ing my babies are going to have to run around nekid too! =D

Dalayna said...

Haha, that's right Nish!!
And maybe if you start CDing your
babies, I'd buy you some cute diapers ;)

Burchibunch said...

Sorry I missed the shower...sounds like it was a lot of fun!

Burchibunch said...

Hey Dalayna-you can go on www.lanasews.blogspot.com and pick which one you want. I am currently making 17 more of them.

Huisman5 said...

You and your blog titles! I was getting excited here--but I'll settle for being excited for the mama-to-be instead (for now!)