Friday, November 7, 2008

Monkey Farts!!!

I'm so excited! I got my Crunchy Clean laundry detergent yesterday!
It's from a lady that makes and sells it. It really is crunchy clean, great for people that are looking for some good natural stuff. It's very reasonably priced too.

They have a regular version and a cloth diaper version, so I got the stuff
for cloth diapers and when we run out of our other stuff, I want to get the regular
kind.

The neat thing is that they sent it with 100% Essential Oils.
The sent I choose is called Monkey Farts! It smells FABULOUS! Nothing at all like my little monkeys farts! I opened the mail box yesterday and right away I knew it was in there because I could smell it! It's not an overwhelming smell though.

I washed Jessi's diapers in it last night and even after just one wash I noticed a difference! They just feel so much better. The smell also doesn't stay on them.
But it sure works good for making your laundry room smell awsome!

You can check it out here: CRUNCHY CLEAN

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

huumm I'm dumb or there is no link and I'd love to order some soap-- I've been having build up issues with my dipes--think it partly to blame on our hard water but don't enjoy stripping my dipes either. I'll have to get Shaun to update the link.

The J's said...

Nope, no link. Try again Layna :*)

Dalayna said...

I fixed it. It's wierd, because when I went to add it in, it was there, but on the regular post you couldn't see it.

Helen, I've heard alot of people say that they've NEVER had to strip their diapers using this. Mainly because there's no soap in it to cause the build up.

We have really hard water too, and from what I can tell with only one wash is that it's going to work awsome even with it.

Huisman5 said...

Your baby will love having natural soap on her skin, too! Good way to go!

Dalayna said...

She may not care for awhile, but I do!! We already use natural bath soap on her.

Lynisha Weeda said...

I don't suppose it comes in that cute little jar though does it?!

Dalayna said...

Nope :( but they will send it in a re-usable bag if you want it. and if you send the plastic bag back (ziplock) they'll give you a .50 discount on your next order. (Lol, pretty much the cost to ship it. But then you're saving a bag!)

The J's said...

Like you can buy a cute little jar like that at HL for a couple bucks..... :*P

Dalayna said...

Yup. I've seen some nice ones at Walmart.