Monday, February 9, 2009

Want a hadmade gift?

It's your lucky day!!!
Lucky you! The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice, for you.

This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!
2- What I create will be just for you.
3- It'll be done this year. (might be a little while)
4- You have no clue what it's going to be. It may be something for your scrapbook, or something I sew. I may bake you something and mail it to you. Who knows? Not you, that's for sure!
5- I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.

The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must repost this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog. (If you don't want to do this, you don't have to... I just want to make some stuff! Lol!) The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift by me! Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it!.
So....who will be the first 5 people?????

6 comments:

Dalayna said...

You know you want it....

Laura Jelinek said...

Ofcourse I do but I don'ts know about posting it on my blog. But if you wanna make soemthing so bad you can make me something anyway.
LOL

jrjelinek said...

I already posted of off Lynisha's blog but I will take something also. Now that sounds kinda gimmy, so I will change that to I would like something. This is going to get interesting.

Jeanette said...

Sure I would love something from you....I just don't want to have to give to anyone else......STINGY I know!

Angie said...

Hey can I be #5!? :)

Dalayna said...

No, but you can be #4 :D Lol.