Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Jessi & I

Also known as 1 of 52 since I decided I might do the "52 week photo challenge"

So last night Jessi was very, very tired. I was trying to put her to sleep and she just kept crying and crying. Finally I saw the camera on my night stand and pulled it out... All done crying!! She loves the camera and never misses a chance to have pictures taken and "see it".
Now, that doesn't mean I get good pictures of her. Lol! She's always too busy trying to "see it" to hold still!

6 comments:

The J's said...

This is very cute! You should do the "52 weeks" challenge too!

Dalayna said...

Maybe I will.
So this would be 1/45

The J's said...

Just do the 52, only start now and go till this time next year.

Lynisha Weeda said...

Another advantage to having a light weight camera - I can hardly do that with mine! Cute picture!

Heather said...

Cute!!

Jeanette said...

What a cute picture!