Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I'm baaaaack!

I've finally got my computer back! Back in May my hard drive crashed. On my brand new computer. Thank you Walmart, for strengthining my resolve to never shop there again. (Dell computer manufactured for WM.. not the same as a regular Dell computer!)
My brother in law got it all fixed up for me though, so it's back now! I'm back.

So what's been going on....

Barrett turned 6 months old.. (and then 7...) Pardon my bias, but I do believe he's the cutest little boy ever <3


He's come a long ways and looks quite a bit different than he did 7 months ago!
(Don't know if I ever showed these on here...)





Then, there's Jessi Bear.

She decided she was going to go off to Grammy & Papa's. For a week and 5 days. Hmmm.
Then she decided she was so excited to be there, she didn't want to kiss or hug me goodbye.


But me, being the mean old Mommy I am, I made her.

So she gave in.

For a second.

She had tons of fun but by the time she met up with us at Wade's parents, she was ready to go HOME!
And speaking of being at Jack & Ruths, Barrett had lots of fun loving on Memaw..



We had s'mores.. twice!

And we went jet skiing and Jessi thought that was grand fun!


Barrett just got his first hair cut!! It doesn't show much here, but it was getting a little shaggy!
Before:

After: (I cut it ;) )



And that's all for now folks!

*Oh, and I know that most of you have already seen these pictures, either on mom's blog or on facebook but whatever :) Some day I'll have pictures to share on here alone.

10 comments:

Jeanette said...

woo-hoo So Glad to have you BACK!!!

Your kids are adorable!

Raimie said...

Dear Layna Marie,
I understand about Wally world... After visiting the store twice in the time we lived in Lincoln, I'm so disgusted to find myself going there here in our small town! grrrr...

Love,
A Target Girl

P.S. Barrett is certainly the cutest boy on your blog, the cutest boy you've ever had, Your mom's cutest middle grandson... you catching a theme here?

Judy Cronk said...

We always enjoy seeing your pictures-even if they are in three different places :-)

Lynisha Weeda said...

I hate that we only have walmart to shop at! Why couldn't Target have made it THEIR goal to reside in every town over 5,000 (and some smaller) in the US before walmart decided that?!

Burchibunch said...

Glad to see you are back....I was wondering what had happened to you! The kiddos are sure growing fast!

The J's said...

They are just SO cute....the pictures are worth repeating! (and I loved the ones of you and her!) Jessi was just such a sweetheart the whole time she was here! I think it got a little long (for her) for the first time, but she was such fun to have!
Looking forward to next time already!

gkey said...

dear Neice o~mine,
I have missed you! I am happy to see the pix again of your cute little kiddley~winks.
And i hear you about that mart~place. I avoid it if at all possible.
There must be others like us, as the Target~k~marts are surviving somehow in the face of competition.
love,
Shopping about anywhwere but THERE
in
NE

Jon Myers said...

The thing I found interesting not that it would change your mind especially after the sandals incident with Jessi, but Walmart is one of the first major grocery providers in the nation to start providing "organic and local grown" food in their grocery stores on a large scale.

The thing I hate about Target is you go to get some toilet paper and a few other things and you end up leaving after spending $150... they're a little bit spendy if you're on a tight budget! Targets demographic is changing from what they used to provide for because they don't want to have to compete with Walmart, so that's probably why they're not going to be in every large small town USA.

Gramma's Corner said...

Since I have the cutest grandson right now....I would say you are biased, :) We aren't saying anything about me, or I'm not anyway!

Dalayna said...

That is intresting Jon! And it's a good thing, especially since some people don't have any option but Walmart.
But, since the grocery store we like to go to (Cashwise) also sells organic/local food, I'll stick to that. Lol!