Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Step by step cookie making instructions

First, get everything ready. Including your stool if you're just not tall enough.

Then, mix all your "wet" ingredients. Take a little snitch to make sure it's going ok.

add "dry" mixture.

Add in cheesey smile

And watch the spiffy kitchen-aid mix it all up. Smile again for good measure.

Breath a sigh of relief because Mom says that NOW you can FINALLY add the chocolate chips.

Put them in, hurry! Before she changes her mind.

Throw in another cheesey smile while wondering how many snitches you can snitch before you're told to quit.

at this point, you MUST do a taste test. Otherwise you're whole batch might be ruined.

Hehe, this is not my first snitch. Those stinking cameras, sometimes it's hard to get just the right picture, so you have to keep trying...

Wonder if you can convince mom to forget about baking the cookies and just eat the dough.

Put cookies on the pan and bake for a very looooong 15 minutes

Then put in the cookie jar. Because now it's supper time..

And mom is mean and says I can't have one until I eat my supper.

Just as a warning, she might make you put on your pajamas first too.
But all's forgiven when you eat the cookies.

10 comments:

Wrena said...

Jess, you have me drooling!

Neisha said...

haha, she's so cute :) my kids love to help me add the chocolate chips too.

Gramma's Corner said...

YUM!! The best kind. I like mine done about 10 minutes so they are hardly done. :)

Burchibunch said...

What a cute cookie helper!

Lynisha Weeda said...

CUTE!!!
Stick B in one of those pictures and you have the perfect holiday card to send out with the recipe!
I don't know if you can see this without being a member but it's really cute!
http://www.clickinmoms.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105387&highlight=recipe

Lynisha Weeda said...

Ok, here's her blog
http://blog.noelkelley.com/mylife/plymouth-michigan-family-photographer-mm-cookie-recipe/

The J's said...

Awesome! She's my kind of baker! :)
LOVE your post!! Hugs to my Jessi girl (her wonderful Mama too!!) :)

Relyssa Weeda said...

LOL ;) how cute!
she is getting soo big!
i remember when she was "thiiiiiiiis" big. :) xoxo

gkey said...

dear BakingBeauty,

This is adorable Layna,
What a darling! I think my kiddos only make cookies to eat during the process too.

love,
Snitching cookie dough
in
NE

p.s. HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Raimie said...

Dear Cookie Queen,
Sorry! Saw this for a sec the other day and meant to come back to comment and got busy... probably making cookies! Then mom said something about "cute pictures of Jessiekins on Layna's blogs and I went, "Ack! That's one of the hundred things forgot!"

So here I am! I just wanted to say that this is far from boring... and how could your blog be depressed about COOKIES!?!

Love,
Jus Sayin in NE